Good Golly Miss Molly...

...what a difference a weekend makes!  I knew he was going to rout the space for walls to sit in the floors and ceilings, but I had no idea it would be like this!



When we got home there was a message from Mark to 'be at work' at 0930 this morning.  I laughed, and showed up 10 minutes late.  He wanted me to mark where the doors are to go, and decide if the windows are centered in the rooms.  I did all of the markings, putting the Arcade sink in the kitchen to mark the door since that is the tightest fit.

I decided to take a photo with what I am using for floor paper here, but on the wrong side of the kitchen since there is a big clamp on the other side.  I also marked which floors get floor boards grooved in.

Tomorrow window and door openings get cut, while I paint ceilings.  Not sure when the floors get grooved.  Today I left him building the roof.

The shingles will be glued to the top of what you are looking at.

Mr. Mark is next building an airplane-  here's the beginning of it.  He needs the place the house is sitting on to build the wings, so he wants the house done and out by the end of the week.

Of course, done for him is just beginning for me.  He will do siding and windows, but I will paint, paper, then glue doors in.  Then moldings.  Then, I think, rugs, drapes, and on and on and on and on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Time Flies

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Finally!