Guest Bedroom Auditions

The guest bedroom is currently occupied by Mr. Doll's mother and father:Image result for guest bedroom faith bradford
This photo from Bird's America's Doll House.

A lot of TynieToy in there!

Here's what I have so far-


The wallpaper is a vintage border that is 3 inches wide.  I will trim off some of the top and cut around the grapes to make it smaller.  Not violets, but it is lavender.

There is a fantastic purple and black braided rug on the way, I have a deck of cards, and some of the other accessories.  Next I need Grandmother and Grandfather, and where the heck did that white trunk in the front of the room come from?  Maybe a candy container??  See the chair Grandmother is sitting in?  There is another of this style in the parent's bedroom.  Upholstered, with wide bias binding down the sides.  If you know where these came from, let me know! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Time Flies

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Finally!