Mr. Doll's Study

I need to start getting a handle on what I have and what I need.  I pulled the bin with the least amount of things inside... and here is my review of contents of  Mr. Doll's Study:

Image result for faith bradford Mr. doll's study


Here's the original, photo taken from the web, and here are the pieces I have:



I think the wallpaper will work fine.  Mr. Doll's brother has volunteered to fill in, he is good enough for now but if I can get him to grow a mustache he would be perfect.  There are  3 of the Lynnfield Breakfronts (bookcases) in the house, so this Secretary will have to do for now.  The curl arm TynieToy chair is on the way.  The rug in here may be a problem.  I thought finding either an old or newer one would be easy, but not so.  Looks like the light fixture is a chandelier glued upside down with glass balls glued in as bulbs, I need to check my boxes and other houses before I start hunting online.

I have it on good authority that the dictionary is Dolly Dear, there are two of them in the house.  I don't have one.  The is a chair behind the typewriter, but I don't know what it is.  A little wicker trash basket and small lamp will complete this room!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Time Flies

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Finally!