Peter Jr.'s Room

23 rooms. Some rooms take 11 different 24 inch trims.  Painted or stained.  I am trimmed up to my eyeballs.


Here is the original Peter's room:



Here's mine so far:






Note the original has no ceiling molding, but I had a little oops with dimensions.  Her doors were probably made by the builder, mine were purchased, so I was stuck with the dimensions, and had to do a little altering.  That left a little gap, so I opted to install the quarter round.

I wish it was not so 'new' looking, but I think it will start to fade fairly quickly.  I may replace Peter at some point- this little guy has 'Denmark' written in black marker down the back of one leg.

Because the house will be lifted up onto a base at some point (when I finish the dang roof shingles...), I have opted not to put accessories in yet.  Not to mention I need practically all the little pieces for Peter's room.

Anyone know where I can get 5 white rats?

I have to say I have not had so much fun with dollhouses in a long time!

Comments

  1. You could try these:https://www.etsy.com/listing/677367098/fairy-garden-micro-mini-mouse-tiny-mouse?ref=shop_home_active_3&frs=1 or check out Mini-Gems (https://mini-gems.com/). Barbara does mice in more than one pose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you are thinking about The House- I read all the posts, and need lots of helpful encouragement from all!

Popular posts from this blog

How Time Flies

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Bradford and Strombecker still moving along!!