Help! What is it?

I will need 3 of these, but then 2 more that are just the lower part.  I have looked and looked and I have no idea what this lamp is made from.  

 Nurses room in my house is 14 inches wide.  Knowing that the camera and book pages distort, I think the widest part of the light fixture- at the join- is 1/8 the width of the room.  That makes the openings of the 2 items glued together somewhere in the 1.75- 2 inch diameter.


I looked at dollhouse compotes for the piece attached to the ceiling, but they are too small.  There is such a thing as egg cups for dolls, but they didn't feel right.  Regular sized egg cups are too big, I think.

The bottom half looks like the top to a baby bottle, but a real baby bottle wouldn't have the sticking up (or in this case sticking down) part.


What the heck are these things????

Help!  Any ideas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bradford and Strombecker still moving along!!

How Time Flies

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!